So right now, I'm moving along with my next year, which is said to be one of the strongest ones ever in this category. We'll see. There are supporters of all the nominated performances and you will find out my ranking of these five great ladies. I really wanted to do this year, so I'm quite excited. There are more performances here I am very fond of, so I will really like this year I think.
The nominees were:
- Ingrid Bergman in Autumn Sonata
- Ellen Burstyn in Same Time, Next Year
- Jill Clayburgh in An Unmarried Woman
- Jane Fonda in Coming Home*
- Geraldine Page in Interiors
I really don't know what my ranking will look like (well, I have an idea about a certain place, but no rush) but we will see. Any predictions anyone? Who are YOU rooting for?