Now it's time to move on and continue the fun with a very controversial and talked about year, which is talked about mostly because of two nominees. But let's see which one of them I prefer or I go with someone else.
So the nominees were:
- Dorothy Dandridge in Carmen Jones
- Judy Garland in A Star is Born
- Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina
- Grace Kelly in The Country Girl
- Jane Wyman in Magnificent Obsession
So what do you think? Who's your pick? What's your ranking? Any predictions for my ranking? I am not sure either as I have previously seen only one of them.
I've already written Grace Kelly's profile, so she will be the first, but YOU decide who the next should be.