So the nominees were:
- Angela Bassett in What's Love Got to Do with It
- Stockard Channing in Six Degrees of Separation
- Holly Hunter in The Piano
- Emma Thompson in Remains of the Day
- Debra Winger in Shadowlands
One of the most interesting years of the 1990s, for sure. Will I fall under the pre-voodoo queen spell of Angela Bassett? Will my love for Emma Thompson carry her to the big win? Am I going to join the Holly Hunter fans? Or will I pick one of the other two exceptional ladies?
What do you think? (I'll get back to 1999, but I don't feel like it right now). :)