So the nominees were:
- Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins
- Anne Bancroft in The Pumpkin Eater
- Sophia Loren in Marriage Italian Style
- Debbie Reynolds in The Unsinkable Molly Brown
- Kim Stanley in Seance on a Wet Afternoon
Wow, I know it's surprising that I'm going to do this year now but I just got The Pumpkin Eater and I haven't started reviewing 1991 (I can't resist), so I'm doing this year now and the first review comes next Friday (March 11th). I'm so excited about this year as I don't have a clue on who will get my vote. So interesting and it's rarely talked about besides Andrews.
What do you think? What are your predictions? What's your ranking?