- AMOUR: I really feel Amour towards the Academy. Nominating this extraordinary piece of filmmaking, which is easily my pick (so far, I doubt that it can change), was my favorite moment. I feel bad for Trintignant, but that wasn't going to happen and I don't think he gives a shit about a nomination
- Best Director: Kathryn Bigelow's snub was an OUTRAGE, but I so admire the Academy for going original with this line-up. It really is a tough category with great, gutsy choices.
- Overall: The Academy surprised us this year and I'm so glad about that.
- Seth MacFarlane nominated: I'm a fan of this guy, he's a genious. Shut up. :)
- Tom Hooper was snubbed: I know it's ugly but that guy should do nothing near an Oscar statuette let alone win them. His "talents" might float on tv, but I find him incompetent and lacking.
- Nothing else on my little wish-list came true, but never mind, Amour makes up for everything and I hope Adele is winning Best Song.
What do you think?